Houston - OriginTrail node control center:
Houston v6 is an application that allows node runners to easily control their nodes by allowing certain operations to be performed.
The Houston V6 application is under development, with the following list of features in plan:
- Tokenomics features:
- Configuring node operation parameters such as service asks and stake
- Viewing rewards, delegation and slashing statistics
- Getting node general information:
- OriginTrail node version
- Blockchain RPC endpoint statuses
- Number of hosted assets
- Operational features, such as managing API keys, updating identity keys etc
The new Houston version is scheduled to be released in alignment with OriginTrail V6 mainnet launch, and some of the screenshots can be seen below.
Houston setup instructions: coming soon...