The one-stop-shop SDK for your Semantic Web3 needs
The OriginTrail SDKs are client libraries for your Web3 applications, used to interact and connect with the OriginTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph.
From an architectural standpoint, the SDK libraries are application interfaces into the DKG, enabling you to create and manage DKG Asset graphs through your apps, as well as perform network queries (such as search, or SPARQL queries), as illustrated below.
The interplay between your app, DKG and blockchains
The OriginTrail SDK libraries are being built in various languages, as listed below (if you are interested in building a language-specifc client, contact us):
- dkg.rs - Rust client (coming soon)
- dkg.py (Python client, coming soon)
- dkg.go (Go client, coming soon)
- dkg.java (Java client, coming soon)
- dkg.php (Php client, coming soon)
- dkg.net (.NET client, coming soon)