Comment on page
Bridging to Moonbeam
OriginTrail Parachain token can be bridged to Moonbeam parachain using XCM. This can be done using multiple interfaces like Polkadot.js, Moonbeam Dapp etc.
Steps for bridgin OTP to Moonbeam using Moonbeam Dapp are:
- 2.Click on the connect the wallet in the top right corner:
- 1.Choose Moonbeam for network.
- 2.Connect your EVM wallet that will receive OTP tokens on Moonbeam. This can be done using Metamask or any other wallet provided as option in the interface.
- 3.Connect your Substrate wallet that will send OTP tokens from OriginTrail Parachain. This can be done using Polkadot.js extension wallet or any other wallet that is provided as option in the interface.
- 3.Choose OTP as token.
- 4.Choose OriginTrail Parachain as 'to' and Moonbeam as 'from', and click connect wallet for both chains.
- 5.Select amount of tokens to bridge.
- 6.Observe the estimation of how many OTP tokens you will receive after the fees are paid.
- 7.Click send.
Process of bridging TRAC from Ethereum to Moonbeam can be executed in multiple ways.
One way to bridge tokens is over Wormhole bridge, and this can be done by following next steps:
- 2.Choose Ethereum as source and Moonbeam as target blockchain.
- 3.Enter TRAC token contract address on Ethereum after clicking select token button.
- 1.TRAC address: 0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f
- 4.Select amount of tokens to bridge.
- 5.Select the target address.
- 6.Send the tokens.