In order to make the initial import there are prerequisits:
- your node must whitelist the IP of the machine that is requesting the import in .env i.e IMPORT_WHITELIST=127.0.0.1 if you are importing from localhost.
- data has to be properly formatted. Further description of data standards can be found in Data Structure Guidelines.
- Node installation includes example files in the project for your reference and testing. If you want to test import on them, just replace wallet in the file with wallet of your node.
Once data is ready, import process can be executed on several ways ODN:
- Please check API for detailed instuctions.
- You can also use Houston App interface for data import.
Depending on the use case, we strongly recommend to set up a periodic import of the data into ODN (i.e. a daily cronjob exporting the data from your ERP in the data format requested).